Monday, September 1, 2008

White Room

I am in a white room.
Someone is banging on its walls.
This does not bother me;
The walls are strong.
I look around the room.
It looks bare, but it feels so full.
There are beautiful things
In this room that I cannot see.
Who can see them? (he can.)
A framed picture appears
on one of my walls.
It is a picture of me.
Once again, there are beautiful things
In this picture that I cannot see.
But I can feel them.
More picture frames appear
On the clean white walls.
I cannot see what they conceal,
But I can feel them.
Zoom out. Beyond the white room,
Everything is black.
My sin.
Zoom out. Beyond the black,
Everything is me.
My appearance.
Zoom out. Beyond me,
Everything is an illusion.
My world.
Zoom out. Beyond the illusion,
Everything is spiritual.
Your world.
There is a window in Your world
That peeks into the picture frames
Of my white room.
I cannot see You,
But I can feel You.

1 comment:

Andreina said...

yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! favorite!!!!

this blog is so good ;)